Search Available :

World Health Organization Announces End to DRC Ebola



Published : 25-07-2018 - Duration : 02:16 - View : 3

Dailymotion : Download Convert to MP3

Description :

The World Health Organisation (WHO) said on July 24 that the recent outbreak of Ebola in the Democratic Republic of the Congo was over.

The outbreak, which was announced on May 8, affected four separate locations, including an urban center with river connections to the capital, the WHO said.

A July 12 report on the outbreak said that 53 cases were reported and 29 people died. No new cases had been detected since June 2. Credit: WHO via Storyful





Related Videos :

New Cases of Ebola Reported in DRC Days After World Health Organization Announce
Created : 03-08-2018
View : 2
Medical Team Arrives in DRC Town Hit by Ebola Outbreak
Created : 15-05-2018
View : 6
Dozens of Homes Destroyed in Tijuana Landslide
Created : 08-02-2018
View : 4
Dozens of Firefighters Called to Salford Recycling Plant Fire
Created : 14-08-2018
View : 7
Dozens Injured After DoubleDecker Train Collides With Station Buffers
Created : 22-12-2017
View : 23